Another day at the office

Another day at the office

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Update!

Hey there party people? Wow, it's been a while since my last post. I thought I would give a little update as to what's going on in my world. So after the last race of the season and series in October I was knackered. It was a long and hard season and I needed a break. I'm a firm believer in recovery and active recovery to be specific. So I haven't been sitting on my can this whole time.

In the last three years I have logged nearly 15,000 miles, 20 races with 8 wins and a top three on all but three races. I'm a very proud of my accomplishments and my commitment to being the best I can be.

Taking some time off of the bikes has given me some time to do some cross training. Lately I've been following Sealfit Crossfit workouts and exercises. I've taking to trail running and soon I'll be swimming. Let's see, cycling, running, and swimming. That sounds a lot like Triathlon doesn't it?

Yes, 2011 will look a bit different then my previous seasons. Look out Tri guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment