Another day at the office

Another day at the office

Thursday, March 25, 2010

The plot thickens....

So here we are, sitting on a little over a week until Boggs 8hr XC and the weather pattern looks grim. All models are showing copious amount of wet stuff falling from the sky starting on Monday and lasting through Saturday. I've been able to pre-ride the course on three different days in the last two weeks logging 4hrs each visit. I'd say that I know course quite well. It's going to be very interesting to see if the inclement weather keeps racers from showing up. My hope is that all arrive ready to battle for 8hours and 45 minutes. I don't know what the deal is with endurance races.  Boggs V is listed as an 8hr XC race but we will be racing for almost 9 hours????? Not sure why they don't just have us actually race for 8hrs? Anyway, I can't wait to see how it will all shake out. Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment